Thursday, June 09, 2005

23rd bit form me

ergh weigh in is tomorrow! I am little nervous abot this week due to the pizza and souvlaki! Souvlaki night I was still wihtin points so should be fine butpizza night i went well over! Every other day i have neem fine and made sure I have stayed under points and I have excercised every day!

Man all that vegie eating yesterday and today certainly has reminded me my bowels work just fine :) lol seriously I have pooed soooo much and my farts reek like no tomorrow.... yeah yeah tmi i know but hey its all part of it, I imagie my system is reasonably cleaned out anyway!

Today: I had toast, ham, cheese, tomato and chilli for breakfast (if you havent worked out yet I am not much of a cereal person, prefer toast for breakfast or something cooked!) Then half a banana.

Lunch was one of those light lunch packs, i had a pasta salad one, worked out to be only 3.5 points. I then had some of the point free soup and a garden salad.

Dinner was fish and vegies as pictured here.


I poached the fish in water wiht some soy, lemon juice, fresh chilli and fresh coriander and a little ginger (have you seen a pattern in my flavours of food yet :))
Brain (FIL) buys fish each thursday for tea, I am tryign to convonce him to buy soemthign other than grenadier, whilst i do like it I would like to try somwthing different, he only buys it because it is cheapest!

Excercise, I went for a walk after jye went home this afternoon, just a quick brisk 30 minute walk, was good, was fresh and just getitng dark, felt good when I got home.

June excercise total = 485 minutes

No comments: