oooh ok another week over! weigh in is tomorrow! I think I have lost this week I certainly believe I deserve to have!
Today:
This morning mel came over and we walked ot the gym so she could join up. Was running late so i had the remains of some salad that was int he fridge for breakfast. The wlak to and form the gym is 1 and a half hours so a great walk! Stayed at the gym in the creche for a while so our children could get familiar with it, they seemed to enjoy being there, hope so tomorrow is the first day I leave them there!
Walked back home and made some toasted ham cheese and tomto sandwiches for lunch with some salad and some oven fries, a yummy nto too high point lunch! oh and the can of diet coke ofcourse!
Dinner was fish and vegies, which is pretty standard thursday night fare now, had flake tonight, steamed it with spices was yummy.
Also walked tiahna to and form school today so another 1/2 hours wlaking on top so a full 2 hours wlaking today! was thinkign of going to the gym tonight for a swim but think thats enough for one day!
snacks were the ww choc crisp bar and the nibblies and half a bana, going t have a madarin in a moment. Am under points by about 4-5 today but have an engagement party sat night that I wanted to save a couple for.
Will do my measurements aswell tomorrow and see what I have lost in cms over the past 4 weeks since starting this!
June excercise total = 955 minutes!
Fingers crossed for more than half a kilo tomorrow!!
Slot Gacor Artikel
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment