Friday, June 17, 2005

29th bit form me

woohoo! I LOST 1.6 KILOS!!!! yay! Feel great about that!

This is the least I have weighed since starting ww at the start of the year! I am currently 83.2 kilos! Not long before I become a 70's girl again! woohoo cant wait and its certainly great motivation to keep going!

Today is measure day also and 4 weeks since i started back on track!

So measurements first
The first amount in brackets is cms lost in the last 4 weeks the second amount in brwackets is total cms lost since starting ww in January.
Measurements:

Neck: 36cms (-2cms) - (-2cms)
Upper Arm: 32.5cms (same) - (-1cm)
Waist: 94cms (-5cms) - (-7cms)
Hips: 111cms (-4cms) - (-5.5cms)
Upper leg: 65cms (-2cms) - (-4cms)
Calf: 38cms (-1.5cms) - (-1.5cms)

to follow my goal of getting to 75 or under for my friends wedding.
21 weeks: 86.8
20 weeks: 84.5
19 weeks: 84
18 weeks: 84.8
17 weeks: 83.2

480 grams a week needed to get to there!

Total loss since start of this goal is 3.6 kilos total since starting ww at start of year is 3.7 kilos.

am off to the gym for my assessment soon so need to go have osmehtign to eat, will be back later wiht the days eating/excercise totals.

No comments: