Wednesday, June 01, 2005

15th bit from me

well back agan to share my dinner :)

copy and paste the link to go to a full size image of it
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/SusanDarcy/misc/05310002.jpg


It is a chicken burger and salads.
The chicken burger is
1 wholemeal roll (2 points)
1 chicken thigh fillet (2.5 points)
sweet chilli sauce (.5 points)
fresh spinach and capsicum.

I cooked the chicken in soy, chilli and a little seeded mustard.
served with a garden salad wiht lemon, lime and cracked pepper fat free dressing (0 points)
and a corn and bean salad (1.5 points)

and a can of diet coke.
all up a really yummy 6.5 point dinner!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan, your dinner looks just delicious, lol way better than what I conjured up tonight! LOL given me a nice idea for tomorrow's meal :-D

Jen
Cyan

Susan said...

It sure was deliscous! I'll be popping in pics and recipes of random dishes over time so keep an eye out :) I love quick easy and tasty food!