Had a ww pudding wiht a scoop of ice cream for dessert was under points by about 2 for the day.
Today: Had toast, tomatoe, ham, cheese and chlli for breakfast, and 2 coffees :) I walked Tiahna to school and will walk to pick her up as my car is making funny noises! Must ring our mechanic friend ot come check it.
I went out this mornign after breakfast to pick up my save water prize of a shower head, picked up my sisters too whilst there, on the ay hoem I rang Joey to pop a steak in the micrwave to defrost to make lunch!
Lunch was this!

a yummy thai beef salad
recipe:
piece of steak (I didnt measure but wasnt very thick so guessing around 100-150 gms)
salad ingredients (I used mixed salad leaves, red and green capsicum, mushroom, tomato and cucumber)
fresh coriander leaves
dressing:
dash sesame oil
tamari soy sauce
fish sauce
lemon juice
ginger
garlic
chilii
little vinegar (i used white balsamic dressing)
To cook:
toss salad ingredients in bowl, mix dressing ingredients in seperate jug, season steak with salt and pepper, cook steak on high heat on griddle pan for 2 minutes each side, then sit for 3 or so minutes before slicing.
put salad on plate, slice steak and put on top of slaad, then pour dressing over top.
was VERY yummy!
Just had water wit it, contemplating another coffee now :)
Tonight for tea will be rissotto.
total excercise after adding in last nights walk and walking tiahna to school
June = 395 minutes
1 comment:
keep up the great recipes!
Post a Comment