well went to the gym. Wasn't great to be honest!
The guy who did my review needs some educating in personal skills I reckon! I got weighed tested for fitnes and all my measurements done. measurements were very similar ot ones I had doen at home, some smaller some slightly bigger but nonly 1 or so cms either way, will stick wiht my hoe ones for comparing.
Now the bit that annoyed me most. He asked to step on the scales which were a dodgy old style regular bathroom scales that were quite clearly wrong as they said i was 90 kilos!!! lol I said ot him i didnt care what his scales said as i had attended weight watchers in the morning and will go by what they weigh me as I dont want to weigh on different scales all the time, he ignored me and didnt even answer me! He put my weight down as 86.5! blah anyway.
Then he did the fitness test and my resting heart rate was quite high (ok it was 91bpm so very hgih!) but it was at 70 bpm before he made me uncomfy! So it wrecked my fitness test result and it came out I was very unfit, down at the 'poor' level! blah to hima gain! He said what did I expect for osmeone who did no excercise! I said to him 'uh actually I have been walking everyday for 3-4 months now for on aavergae 45-1 hour a day!' again no response, i think he thought i was speaking shit!
Anyway not fussed as he is only one instructor there, there are others and heck I just need my workout done for me!
So excercise!
Last ngiht I ended up going for a half hour wlak wiht the neighbour after I did my post, then today I did 35 cardio at the gym after my assessment. So dddaaadddadadada
june excercise total = 1020 minutes! Over the challenge of 100 aready and today is only the 17th! woohoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hi susan
finally getting a chance to read your blog properly!
your pt sounds like a real dickhead, get a new one! we put enough shit on ourselves without anyone else helping lol
you are going great guns, so proud of your losses!
keep on swimming!!!
mel
Post a Comment